Pricing varies for each seminar type. Click on the event you are interested in to learn about the resources, CE credits, and other perks that come bundled into the tuition price.
VMC’s continuing education seminars are good for veterinary practices of all kinds! Whether you are a general practice, emergency, specialty, or something else – you and your team will learn valuable and applicable information at any VMC event.
Each event is tailored towards specific members of the practice.
- It’s What’s Up Front That Counts: Bring the whole team!
- HR Boot Camp: Owners & Managers
- Financial Boot Camp: Owners & Managers
- VMC School of Veterinary Practice Management: Owners & Managers
It’s What’s Up Front That Counts
- 8:00am Registration & Continental Breakfast – You may pick up your meeting materials and name badge at this time.
- 9:00am – 4:00pm Seminar – Due to the volume of material to be covered, the seminar will start promptly at 9:00 am.
- We will take one break in the mid morning and then break for lunch for an hour and a half.
HR Boot Camp & Financial Boot Camp
- 8:00am Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00am Program Starts
- 12:00pm Lunch
- 4:00pm Conclusion
- 7:00am Breakfast
- 8:00am Program Starts
- 12:00pm Lunch
- 4:00pm Conclusion
VMC School of Veterinary Practice Management
- 7:30am Breakfast
- 8:00am Program starts
- 12:00pm Lunch
- 5:00pm Conclusion (exception: the VMC School concludes at 4:00pm on Friday)
The following VMC courses meet the requirements for continuing education credit for Veterinarians, Veterinary Technicians and Veterinary Practice Managers in jurisdictions which recognize AAVSB’s RACE approval.
- It’s What’s Up Front That Counts: 5.5 hours
- Financial Boot Camp: 11 hours
- HR Boot Camp: 11 hours
- AAVSB RACE Provider No. 177
- Participants should be aware that some boards have limitations on the number of hours accepted in certain categories and/or restrictions on certain methods of delivery of continuing education.
The VMC School of Veterinary Practice Management course is recognized and approved by the Veterinary Hospital Managers Association (VHMA) for continuing education credit towards the Certified Veterinary Practice Manager (CVPM) exam.
- VMC School: 40 hours (VHMA-approved course ID 12-24)
Within 10 business days after you register, you will receive an email detailing the event schedule, location, and other helpful information. If you do not receve this email, please contact our team at 303-674-8169 between 8am and 5pm MST to confirm your registration and email address.
For It’s What’s Up Front That Counts and both the Financial and HR Boot Camps our cancellation policy is:
You may cancel your registration up to 10 business days before the seminar. Your registration fee will be refunded, but there will be a $25.00 service charge. If you need to cancel fewer than 10 business days prior to the seminar, you may:
- Send a substitute from your practice, or
- Transfer your registration to another seminar of your choice within 24 months.
If you fail to attend without advance notice, your tuition will be forfeit.
For our VMC School Of Veterinary Practice Management our cancellation policy is:
Once your application is approved and the tuition deposit is received you may cancel your registration prior to 30 days before the first day of class, you will receive a full refund less a $25.00 service charge. After the 30 day cut off you may:
- Send a substitute from your practice to the School (if application is approved), or
- Transfer your registration to a future class date.
If you fail to attend without advance notice, your deposit and any other fees paid toward registration will be forfeit.
Please contact the hotel directly to reserve your hotel room or for specific location information and/or directions. The hotel phone number will be provided on your confirmation and is also found on the Events(link) section of our website.
For each seminar, there may be a limited number of rooms held on a first-come, first-served basis at a special VMC rate for attendees. Please note that VMC cannot guarantee room availability.
Should you have questions, please reach out to our office at 303-674-8169.
I purchased the VMC Comprehensive Management Resource Library (previously known as “The Big Blue Book” or “Management Tools Binder”) a long time ago, how do I know if the information is still up to date?
Laws change, polices and protocols need to be updated, and new concepts in veterinary practice management are constantly being developed. With this in mind, we update the resource library at least once every quarter, sometimes more. As new laws are enacted, polices need to change.
With the subscription service, you will receive quarterly updates to your resource library via the Dropbox APP each time they are released. We are constantly developing new concepts, forms, and documents that will help you improve the customer service, efficiency or organization of your practice.
Note: You must have purchased the VMC Comprehensive Management Resource Library within the past 30 days in order to subscribe to the update service.