It’s What’s Up Front That Counts
- It’s What’s Up Front That Counts is the ultimate, one-day conference for your entire healthcare team!
- This seminar is designed to drastically improve customer service, perception of value, communication skills, teamwork and client bonding.
- Participants will gain an all-around, better business model for these challenging economic times.
- Participants will learn about this important topic and what every team member can do to help improve “value” in your practice.
- Provides specific tools to increase compliance, understanding and client relationships.
- Learn how to determine the customer service culture at your practice, as well as what to improve in order to exceed clients' expectations. We'll help you create renewed team commitment and the motivation to succeed.
- Covers verbal, non-verbal and written communication within the veterinary practice. We'll engage in eye-opening exercises that will help everyone communicate better with clients and co-workers.
- Also addressed are sticky topics like internet pharmacies and how to effectively deal with client complaints and internal conflicts.
This is a Team Training Seminar
In order to achieve maximum benefit from this seminar, it is suggested that all doctors, practice managers, receptionists, technicians, and assistants attend the meeting. Those attending will return from this seminar with a unified goal, motivated to enhance your practice’s teamwork and productivity.
Find out what our clients are saying about this course!
- Tuition Fee: The tuition fee is $225 per person and $180 per person for groups of 5 or more. This group rate cannot be combined with other discounts. Registration is limited and advance registration is required. The fee includes all workbook materials, seminar instruction and refreshment breaks. Please note that the registration fee does not include lunch or parking expenses.
- Registration Confirmation: Within 10 business days of registration, all registrants will receive a confirmation and receipt with specific event details.
- Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your registration up to 10 business days before the seminar. Your registration fee will be refunded, but there will be a $25.00 service charge. If you need to cancel fewer than 10 business days prior to the seminar, you may: 1) send a substitute from your practice, or 2) transfer your registration to another seminar of your choice within 24 months. If you fail to attend without advance notice, your tuition will be forfeit.
- Daily Schedule: Seminars are held from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Registration and continental breakfast begin at 8:00 am. Due to the volume of material to be covered, the seminar will start promptly at 9:00 am.
- Hotel Information: Please contact the hotel directly for specific location information and/or directions. Hotel contact information will be provided on your confirmation receipt.
- Continuing Education Credits: This course meets the requirements for 5.5 hours of continuing education credit for Veterinarians and Veterinary Technicians in jurisdictions which recognize AAVSB's RACE approval. Participants should be aware that some boards have limitations on the number of hours accepted in certain categories and/or restrictions on certain methods of delivery of continuing education. (AAVSB RACE Provider No. 177).
Click here to Register Online
Click here for Faxable Registration Form
Click Here for upcoming seminar dates and locations
It's What's Up Front That Counts seminar will be presented at the following locations.
If you don't see your city listed or you have a location suggestion, Email Us.
Click here to view full brochure online.
October 18, 2015
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Newark Airport
128 Frontage Road
November 15, 2015
Columbus Marriott Northwest
5605 Blazer Pkwy
December 13, 2015
Embassay Suites Omaha Downtown/Old Market
555 South 10th St.
January 10, 2016
January 17, 2016
February 21, 2016
Long Beach, CA
February 28, 2016
March 13, 2016
April 10, 2016
April 17. 2016
May 1, 2016
June 5, 2016
July 10, 2016
Grand Rapids, MI
July 17. 2016
September 18, 2016
St. Louis, MO
September 25, 2016
October 2, 2016
October 16, 2016
November 13, 2016