It’s What’s Up Front That Counts
- It’s What’s Up Front That Counts…and More! is the ultimate, one-day conference for your entire healthcare team!
- This seminar is designed to drastically improve customer service, perception of value, communication skills, teamwork and client bonding.
- Participants will gain an all-around, better business model for these challenging economic times.
- Participants will learn about this important topic and what every team member can do to help improve “value” in your practice.
- Provides specific tools to increase compliance, understanding and client relationships.
- Learn how to determine the customer service culture at your practice, as well as what to improve in order to exceed clients' expectations. We'll help you create renewed team commitment and the motivation to succeed.
- Covers verbal, non-verbal and written communication within the veterinary practice. We'll engage in eye-opening exercises that will help everyone communicate better with clients and co-workers.
- Also addressed are sticky topics like internet pharmacies and how to effectively deal with client complaints and internal conflicts.
This is a Team Training Seminar
In order to achieve maximum benefit from this seminar, it is suggested that all doctors, practice managers, receptionists, technicians, and assistants attend the meeting. Those attending will return from this seminar with a unified goal, motivated to enhance your practice’s teamwork and productivity.
Find out what our clients are saying about this course!
- Tuition Fee: The tuition fee is $199 per person and $159 per person for groups of 5 or more. This group rate cannot be combined with other discounts. Registration is limited and advance registration is required. The fee includes all workbook materials, seminar instruction and refreshment breaks. Please note that the registration fee does not include lunch or parking expenses.
- Registration Confirmation: Within 10 business days of registration, all registrants will receive a confirmation and receipt with specific event details.
- Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your registration up to 10 business days before the seminar. Your registration fee will be refunded, but there will be a $25.00 service charge. If you need to cancel fewer than 10 business days prior to the seminar, you may: 1) send a substitute from your practice, or 2) transfer your registration to another seminar of your choice within 24 months. If you fail to attend without advance notice, your tuition will be forfeit.
- Daily Schedule: Seminars are held from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Registration and continental breakfast begin at 8:00 am. Due to the volume of material to be covered, the seminar will start promptly at 9:00 am.
- Hotel Information: Please contact the hotel directly for specific location information and/or directions. Hotel contact information will be provided on your confirmation receipt.
- Continuing Education Credits: This course meets the requirements for 5.5 hours of continuing education credit for Veterinarians and Veterinary Technicians in jurisdictions which recognize AAVSB's RACE approval. Participants should be aware that some boards have limitations on the number of hours accepted in certain categories and/or restrictions on certain methods of delivery of continuing education. (AAVSB RACE Provider No. 177).
Click here to Register Online
Click here for Faxable Registration Form
Click Here for upcoming seminar dates and locations
It's What's Up Front That Counts And More! seminar will be presented at the following locations.
If you don't see your city listed or you have a location suggestion, Email Us.
Click here to view full brochure online.
St. Louis, MO
Westin St. Louis
811 Spruce Street
St. Louis, MO 63102
Houston Marriott West Loop
1750 W. Loop S. Fwy
Houston, TX 77027
120 Wood Avenue South
Iselin, NJ 08830
165 Courtland St. NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Marriott River Center
10 West RiverCenter Blvd
Covington, KY 41011
Marriott Minneapolis Airport
2020 American Blvd.
Bloomington, MN 55425
706 John Nolen Drive
Madison, WI 53713
New Orleans, LA
The Westin Canal Place
100 Iberville Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Hilton Philadelphia Airport
4509 Island Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19153
JW Marriott Indianapolis
10 S. West Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco Airport Waterfront Marriott
1800 Old Bayshore Highway
Burlingame, CA 94010
Embassay Suites Charleston Historic District
337 Meeting Street
Charleston, SC 29403
Chicago Marriott Oakbrook
1401 West 22nd Street
Oak Brook, IL 60523